What will happen to you on and after arrival in South Africa:
1. You and everybody else will be scanned for fever and signs of Ebola on arrival at Johannesburg International Airport. Up till now, ZERO cases of Ebola reported.
2. After we meet and did the Rifle Import formalities you will be taken to our hunting camp in our own private vehicles.
3. We are situated in a small area and all our hunting areas are very remote.
4. You will not be in contact with the general public while hunting.
5. None of the residents in our hunting areas have been to West Africa ( +/- 4000 miles away)
NOTE: For your own piece of mind, do not fly/travel through West-Africa.
* For more information and facts on Ebola read the following: Ebola information kit